We are in need of new talent! Check out our listings for new opportunities below.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Reignite is looking to hire a part-time independent contractor to join our team. Applicant must be licensed in Washington, DC as a Nurse Practitioner and must be insurance provider eligible. Responsible for the assessment, implementation, evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic behavioral health conditions within practitioner’s scope of practice. Licensed prescribers only. Experience working with anti-depressants and mood stabilizers is required. Must be able to work evenings. If you are interested in joining our team and meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Office Assistant
Reignite is looking to hire an Administrative Office Assistant to join our team. Applicant must be well-spoken, with a professional work-ethic and appearance, friendly, patient, organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize projects and work independently, or with a team. This position requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a customer service oriented, mature attitude and excellent computer proficiency. The successful applicant will often be the "voice" of the company, and must make an outstanding impression at all times. Responsibilities for this position include: (1) answering incoming calls; (2) scheduling appointments; (3) medical billing and insurance verification; and (4) checking clients in and receiving co-payments. Must be able to work weekday evenings until 8:00 p.m.
- Must have 2 yrs experience
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships and communicate effectively
- Experience/Interest in working with a culturally diverse, population
- Good judgment and decision making ability
- Expertise in computer skills and electronic records
- Flexible, responsible, tactful, resourceful and objective
- Excellent time management skills and overall attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate
Ability to maintain productivity and professionalism in fast-paced environment and stressful situations. If you are interested in joining our team and meet the requirements above, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.